Is the call out from the crew at Poole Lifeboat station who are holding a Bake off competition on Open Day!
Don’t worry about soggy or barnacled bottoms, use your imagination and creative flair to make some delicious goodies for us to sample and sell to help raise the vital funds to keep the boats afloat.
There will be prizes for Adult and Children’s categories, so whether it be a ‘Show Stopper’, yummy cookie , fastest seller or a nautical nugget, please have a go!
Bakes need to be delivered to the lifeboat station on the Quay by 10.30am, with your name, contact details and any relevant allergen information e.g. contains nuts, gluten free etc.
- Entries must be registered by 10.30am on Sunday 6th August.
- We will require a list of ingredients.
- Submissions must be home cooked, not shop bought.
- Judging will be based on taste, texture and appearance. Each will be judged on a scale of 1-5, 5 being the highest.
- Contestants may have more than one entry but can only win one prize.
- Judges decisions are final.
- Please make sure you leave your details when dropping off your entries.